From the start of December, fans will be able to purchase season tickets for the nine remaining home games of the 2017-18 Serie A season at a special price.
The half-season tickets will go on sale at 10:00 CET on Thursday 7 December 2017, and will be valid for Roma-Atalanta (6 January 2018) and all subsequent home matches at the Stadio Olimpico.
The tickets will be on sale until 18:00 CET on the day of the Atalanta game, unless they are sold out sooner.
Ways to Buy
Fans can secure their tickets in the following ways:
- In digital format, with the ticket being electronically added to their “AS ROMA CLUB PRIVILEGE/AS ROMA CARD” for easy access to the stadium. Digital tickets - and club cards - can be bought at AS Roma Stores, the club's Service Centre ( email: email@example.com), via VIVATICKET or through www.asroma.com. To purchase the digital season ticket fans will also need to produce I.D. and sign a number of forms.
- In standalone format, with an “AS ROMA CLUB HOME” card that allows access to the stadium. This option is only available at AS Roma Stores and through the club's Service Centre. Once again, I.D. will be required and some forms must be signed.
Special offers are personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
· TEVERE SUD FAMILY ALL-IN*
This package requires at least one paying adult (Full, Women or Over-65) and one child Under-14. The designated sector is Tevere Sud (entrances 25/26/27).
· JUNIOR CLUB 14-18 YEARS OLD*
Season tickets reserved for those aged from 14 to 18, born between 1/1/2000 and 31/12/2003.
Season tickets reserved for those born before or on 31/12/1952.
Season tickets reserved solely for women. These are available in the Distinti Sud or the Tribuna sections.
Women are, of course, also able to buy a full-price season ticket in any other part of the ground.
Season tickets reserved for those born in or after 2004.
Registration requires a note from the health authorities confirming the inability to walk without the constant help of a carer, and is valid for entry into the appropriate areas of the Tribuna Tevere. Carers can only use the season ticket or Voucher with the holder.
· FOOTBALL SCHOOLS AND AS ROMA CAMPS*
The card is only available to children born in or after 2004 who belong to AS Roma-affiliated Football Schools for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons and participants of the 2017 AS Roma Camps. Subscription requires proof of membership to the Football School or participation in an AS Roma Camp.
* only from AS Roma Stores or the AS Roma Call Centre +39 (0) 689386000
Season Ticket or Voucher Application forms are available:
· in paper format from AS Roma Stores.
- IN STORE AT AS ROMA STORES IN THE CITY
- see the list of venues here.
- CENTRO SERVIZI AS ROMA - Tel. +39(0)689386000 (Monday to Friday, 9.30-19.30)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIA ROMA'S VIVATICKET CHANNEL
- more information available at www.vivaticket.it
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- www.asroma.com: only for tickets in digital format
Additional Information and Contact Details
AS Roma Call Centre: +39 (0) 689386000. Lines open Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 19:30
AS Roma email: email@example.com
Lottomatica Call Centres
Telephone (Italy): 892982 (Overseas): +39 02 60060900*
*Only for AS Roma Club Privilege card holder. Full fees on general sale.
Opening hours: 10:00 - 13:00 and 14:00-18:00 (Monday to Saturday)